3 Things That People Don't Know
![]() |
| Did You Know? Rubik's Cube Can Sharpen Your Brain. I Read That Somewhere. |
Some trivial
information just before I dive into the main topic. It is almost a
year since I had started blogging. And if you are someone who has been following my blog since quite some time now, you are pretty much
going to assume that this is not going to be a
life-hack/scientific/educational kind of post, and I must tell you,
you are right at your assumption. So all those who came up thinking
that I am going to say things like Floccinaucinihilipilification
means an act of deciding that something is worthless, hold on,
please. I mean this isn't going to be utter nonsense.
Human
beings have shown a great deal of intelligence since their evolution.
Life has been a mixture of good and bad, and we have dealt with
everything pretty well. All the education and strategical skills and
positive habits show that human beings are presently unstoppable. The sky is the limit? Wrong. We have set foot on the moon, know quite a lot
about Mars, have kind-of conquered the universe.
Having said that,
there are many people who put all the above said things to question.
They do things that quite very well prove that they don't know a lot
of things that they should know.
And
I am that one person who feels that I should be sharing a few things
that maybe they don't know. So here I am with a list of 3 things that
maybe, you don't know.
1.
You can do all that you do without announcing it on social media.
You just got up? Nobody wants you see your #NoFilter selfie that you
click after a process of face-washing, moisturising, make-up and
then lying down again.
You
just got yourself to the gym after several months? You will get the
same results with or without posting your pictures working out. You
ate? Why do you think I would like a picture of poached eggs with
bread? Happy to know you are enjoying yourself. But I wish I found
any of that interesting.
2.
When you are visiting some showroom, or a restaurant, or an office,
practically any place that has a thing called a door, you will
always find instructions, like “push” or “pull”. These
instructions are for you to follow.
I
am not even kidding, I have seen so many people assuring themselves
that the door will open if they exert themselves on the door, when
it clearly mentions that it needs to be pulled. This species had the
honour to set foot on the moon.
3.
The elevators have got their buttons labelled, all for a reason. You
want to go up? Press the button that has an upward arrow depicted.
You want to go down? The downward arrow shows that that's the button
you need to press. Tell me, what's with this act of pressing both
buttons and then standing there, hoping for the best?
Same
is with the floor buttons. What is with pressing almost every button
there? Yes, you toddlers, I am looking at all of you. I don't like
it when a toddler does something like that, walks out like a boss, I
am all alone now, the elevator stops at every floor, and people who
see me think that I am a crazy person who doesn't know how this
metal box works. Not fair!
The blog post is ending here, really quick, and I know that. This post
is already very long. I feel like I have yet a lot to say, but I
can't remember anything else as of now. Also, I am sure that I will
remember A LOT of points once this gets published, which is how my
brain works. The point is that you might soon get to read a second
part of this. But only if you want. So let me know about it in the
comment section.
Keep Smiling! 😊
Follow me
here if you haven't done that yet! Subscribe to the blog now.
If
you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are
going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social
media. All follow buttons are on the top.
Share the post with everyone if you liked it. Share buttons are
either on the left side of the desktop screens or the bottom of your
mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.
![]() |
| My Profile Picture In Pretty Much Every Social Media |


Okay..i dont know if what i am about to say would amount to trolling but this piece desperately lacks orginality..any regular on the internet and indulging in the meme culture would be able to point out the #nofilter joke, the elevator joke and even the push and pull joke have been doing rounds on the internet for quite sometime now. Your style is fast paced and well suited to the the theme of the write up but the content is not new or unique..there is nothing to take back from it..two days hence if you were to ask me to single out one point that stuck with me..i won't be able to tell. And its not just with me..its with all your readers..just that they are not willing to come across as friends who are not encouraging enough qnd perhaps me too or i wouldn't have said all these under the cover of anonymity. I just wanted to show you the mirror and be a good consumer of your content because perfunctory compliments are not going to help you out in the long run.
ReplyDeleteHey! Thank you so much for this comment. I get this isn't what a troll is, so that's fine. I also get what you are aiming at. I hope you get the topics that I write on. Daily life experiences. What I can't help about these experiences are that they are common and happens to a lot of people. Easy to relate to. When I write things that you already know, my job isn't that of an informant. My job is to present it in a way that isn't similar to any other. I think that's where I have failed, as per your comment.
DeleteRegarding the fact that my content is something that might be found somewhere else, I completely write what comes to my mind. I don't think I will sit and check all those of my thoughts and experiences if they can be found on the internet. As I said, I am often not an informant. I am a writer who may or may not present issues that haven't been spoken off. My presentation is what stays. And I understand that's what this post lacks.
Thank you for your feedback once again.