The Trail Of Thoughts: From Your Jealousy To My Strength

The human brain is so complex. How do all of us have the same structure of brains but still think so diversely? The same brain structures, and yet I might absolutely like something but someone else can hate it!
human-head
A Portrait Of A Head Of A Human Being

The human brain is the centre of all human emotions. Basic information. You know, just in case you thought it's the heart. All those emotions of happiness and sadness, and anger and hate and love, jealousy. It's all in your brain.

While I name jealousy beside every other feeling, there's something interesting. This feeling of jealousy isn't a distinct feeling. Jealousy can actually encompass every emotion. What emotions you ask? Happiness, sadness, anger, hate, love, disappointment, self-loathing, and what not?

You might feel happy doing something you love, and that might induce jealousy in me. This will make me hate you. Whenever you will try interacting with me politely, it may lead to scenarios you will not like. Out of my anger.

Jealousy makes me compare. Compare your capabilities with my own. Why am I not able to achieve what he/she can? Self-loathing creeps in. Disappointment is already in the scene. Sadness is all I have now.

Do you see what jealousy does? It spoils everything. Everything that comes its way. It disturbs human relationships, hurts people around us, reduces our efficiency to be better in our own work, wastes our time, wastes other people's time, too. And in the long term, it makes us feel that we aren't enough. Enough to achieve what we want to.

If you notice, it is like a dagger that stabs the holder of the dagger, while scratching the other person a bit here and a bit there. The people who would be the victim of our jealousy will leave us, today or tomorrow, with mere scratches. But remember you are going to stay with yourself forever. Don't stab yourself.

What is attention? It is a dangerously powerful tool. Attention to somewhere it shouldn't be, leads to lots of stress and reduces my capabilities. If I divert my attention to something I shouldn't, then I become a part of something I shouldn't be. See my point?

If I am worried about what makes the person jealous of me, I will be wasting my time worrying about the most useless things. All the self-loathing and disappointment and sadness that would have been restricted to only that person has now extended to me. I don't know what to do. How should I prove my worth to them? What should I do? What if more people start hating me the way they do?

This attention is dangerously powerful. Giving it away deprives me of satisfaction. Not giving it away deprives them of the power of affecting me. It determines what happens in my life. It determines how clearly I see things. It determines how I will take up greater future ventures. Will I fear of being approved from people who don't matter? Will I spend my time being worried about who hates me? It determines the present me. It determines the future me. Does anything else matter?


From someone's hatred stemmed from jealousy to my weakness of trying to make everyone pleased with me, to not caring anymore, to finally making someone's hatred a reason to work harder, somewhere I have made their jealousy my strength. And trust me, once you learn to turn your weaknesses into strengths, you have won against your strongest competitor. Yourself.

Keep Smiling! 😊

This is the first post on The Trail Of Thoughts collection. You will see more of this in for the next few coming weeks. If you liked this post, then share it with others.

All suggestions are welcome. There's a comment box, where you can put all your thoughts.
Follow me here if you haven't. The “Follow” sign is at the bottom-left portion of this page(scroll down). Subscribe to this blog now! Subscribe button is at the top of this post.

If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are at the top. Share the post with everyone. Share buttons are either on the right side of your desktop screens or bottom of your mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.
My Profile Picture In Pretty Much Every Social Media

Comments

  1. Mind blowing ❤️❤️keep writing ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response! Happy reading!!!❤

      Delete
    2. Great work you made my day ...really good

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! Your response has made my day. Stay tuned for more. Happy reading!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For All That Matters

3 Truths We Absolutely Need To Know