The Trail Of Thoughts: The Pause Within The Rush

busy-road
Busy Road
This rush that we live in, it is overwhelming. There are so many things I do, and most probably rush into- the courses I choose to study, the job I want to do, the general relationships, and so on. So much to do, so little time.

Sometimes, I do a lot and I get little in return. So many people do things that I don't find sense in, but I decide to do it. “Let's do it as soon as possible because everyone else is doing it”. Giving into it all that I had, the returns I get are too little. I can't stay idle because, you know, time is money. Rushing through everything, giving all my all, worrying a lot about everything and not getting what I want in return. Not a pleasant journey.

"What is success if I don't know what I should be doing to get it?"

Reminding myself, that the problem is somewhere I can't afford to ignore. The problem is in not understanding myself. Should I invest into something if the returns are less, if I don't get any happiness out of it, if my goal remains unfulfilled at the end of it? Do I need to do something just because so many people do it? Just because many people derive happiness from it- the happiness that I cannot comprehend? Am I doing it just for the sake of doing it?

If my answer to any of those questions is a yes, I know I am doing it wrong. I need to stop doing things, that will not help me in any way, that doesn't bring in happiness and satisfaction and peace. I need to
stop doing things just because others are doing them. I need to stop doing things just because I was told that I need to do them.

"This pause within the rush is what makes it easier for us to get what we want. This pause within the rush is what keeps the world going the way it should."

This world that we live in is a very fast moving one. Not being able to keep up with it results into our failures. But then, what is success if I don't know what I should be doing to get it? Rushing through everything in life, only for the sake of keeping up with the rush of the world won't result in the outcomes that I would like. Keeping up with this rush might be important, but there is nothing wrong in taking a pause once a while. A pause to think. A pause to find out what's right and what's not. A pause to determine what I want. A pause to determine what I should do to get it.

This pause within the rush is important to me. How else am I supposed to know that I am doing what I should be doing, and getting back what I should be getting back? How else do I feel satisfied with my work if I don't give it the pause it needs? This pause within the rush is what makes it easier for us to get what we want. This pause within the rush is what keeps the world going the way it should.

Keep Smiling!😊


This is the fourth and final post on The Trail Of Thoughts collection. If you liked this post, then share it with others.

All suggestions are welcome. There's a comment box, where you can put all your thoughts.

Follow me here if you haven't. The “Follow” sign is at the bottom-left portion of this page(scroll down). Subscribe to this blog now! Subscribe button is at the top of this post.


If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are at the top of your screen. Share the post with everyone. Share buttons are either on the right side of your desktop screens or the bottom of your mobile screensClick here to send me an email.
My Profile Picture In Pretty Much Every Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For All That Matters

The Trail Of Thoughts: From Your Jealousy To My Strength

3 Truths We Absolutely Need To Know