6 Qualities That We Need
None of the incidents that are about to be mentioned is based on fictional characters and any resemblance to reality is purely intentional.
Kidding. Or maybe not.
It's just one of those days when I have a lot to say. It's one of those days when I have seen too much of some really strange people and events.
![]() |
| Misty Forest |
Being a part of a planet where people have so many perspectives of looking at things and so many ways of tackling situations, you are sure to meet people who have habits you really want to question. Conversely, let's say, all of us have habits that get on somebody's nerves. Let's check which of our habits need to be regulated.
"...make sure that if all that you do gets back to you, you don't feel bad about it."
1. Forming queues- Since the very advent of civilization, considering ourselves as the most efficient beings on this planet, we created rules for ourselves. One such rule is to stand patiently in queues and wait for your turn if you are quite a number of people wanting the same thing. And just like the most efficient beings should behave, we made a rule about all other rules- rules need to be followed. And for some reason. Some reason that I don't understand. Someone said, “Rules are meant to be broken”.
And henceforth started the era of efficiently-not-so-efficient beings who think that it is awesome to break rules just because they can. And what do they do? They push themselves in between two people already in the queue and start claiming to be that part of the queue since eternity! To you, my friend, it's all fun and games because you didn't have the patience to wait for your turn and maybe you got what you wanted. Had you been on the receiving end of your own behaviour, I would actually want to see what you would have done.
2. Speaking politely- Now. You might be going through a lot in your life. But let me remind you of this one thing. I am not supposed to know what's going on with you. And as long as I speak properly, respond like a normal human being, can you? After all, you aren't the only one in troubles.
3. Holding back your strong emotions that can harm- Anger for example. Throwing tantrums don't convince people. They just start considering you as a negative being. That's all. And especially, when you are working towards something as a team. Cooperate as much as you can and make it easier for everyone, maybe? You don't expect that unless you have worked on it.
4. Helping whenever you can- Did you see someone accidentally drop their belongings? It really won't hurt you to bend and pick things up, will it? If you aren't a mannequin, do it. If you are a mannequin, don't do it. It's scaring otherwise.
Bad joke. Sorry. All I mean is, help whenever you can and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
5. Keeping unnecessary bits of advice and opinions to oneself, and also, respecting differences- I know that you have a brain and I know it works. I know it works enough to be able to have conflicting thoughts when compared with mine. I know you know a lot about how the world works. It's fine that you have thought about everything. I just have one question. Why do people get offended when they expressed their opinions and someone else doesn't agree with them? Answer this and you know what I wanted to convey.
6. Stop offending people under the pretext of “just kidding”- I mean, once they tell you that you have offended them, you don't get to choose if you really did offend them or not. And just to let you know, the people around you get to know the difference between a joke and a taunt, and they can see through your motives a bit better than you assumed. It's just that simple.
What should I say more? Just make sure that if all that you do gets back to you, you don't feel bad about it. Otherwise, if it is just about preying down on everyone around you, animals are still better off in that.
Keep Smiling!😊
That's the end of today's post. I tried keeping it kind of light-humoured so that you, my readers, have fun reading it. How successful was I at that and at portraying the topic? And what are the things that you experienced that maybe I missed out? There's this comment box that you need to convey your thoughts to me in.
Follow me here if you haven't. The “Follow” sign is at the bottom-left portion of this page(scroll down). Subscribe to this blog now! Subscribe button is at the top of this post.
If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are at the top of your screen. Share the post with everyone. Share buttons are either on the right side of your desktop screens or the bottom of your mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.
![]() |
| My Profile Picture In Pretty Much Every Social Media |


Your entire post can be summed up with Confucius' famous words 'Treat people the way you want others to be treated. Your clarity of thoughts is really commendable but I do not particularly find a unique take on the things(and this isn't restricted to this post only). All that you have said in this post has been conveyed by someone on the internet in some way or the other. The internet is so saturated with same kind of topics that it becomes very important that you give your reader something strikingly unique to stay with them for a long time. When I read this post, I did relate to certain things but there isn't one thing I would care to remember four weeks from now(You understand what I mean?). I really appreciate the way you are keeping at this, regularly updating your blog qnd coming up wiyh different topics and this was in no way an attempt to discourage you but to show you what I expect as a reader. Hope it helps you grow into a better writer
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your valuable response. Will surely keep in mind all that you have stated here. Happy reading❤
Delete