7 Lies We Have Heard And Said


Two-Women-Chatting
Two Women Chatting
Lying has become excessively common, to a point we don't really care to get the difference between exaggeration and lies. While thinking about how the human brain has evolved to a point that it can convince another human brain to believe something that isn't true, here is a list in which I have included all the lies we say and hear too commonly to call them lies.
    1. I am five minutes away- We know you aren't, because that can now be declared as the International Common Lie For Latecomers. There, I said it.
    Also, I like it even more(sarcasm intended) when some people take it a step further by saying, “I'll be there in two minutes.” The least you could do is stay realistic in your excuses.

    2. There was too much traffic- Link to the previous excuse is this. And it is pronounced as “Oh, I sure was five minutes away but then there was too much traffic!” And people have no choice other than believing it. Sad.

    3. This is the last episode that I am watching- The lie we tell ourselves the most. The general rule is to say it exactly before binge-watching the entire series and then feeling sorry for oneself. Been there, done that.

    4. I will start eating healthy/diet/workout regularly- the lie we tell ourselves. Part two. I mean I have huge respect(and amazement) in store for people who decide to do this and do this. How, man?

    5. I have got plans- An introvert's excuse to pretty much every invitation. Here, plans mean lying in bed and binge-watching series, eating and occasionally thinking where life is going.
    Somehow, this lie leads to the previous two lies. Oh God! Now I know the mechanism of lies. :)

    6. I am kidding- Do you know the cover-up button that we use when our mouth decides to mess everything and our mind goes like, “why am I the fool that I am”? Yes. That.

    7. That's interesting- The opposite of what I want to say because it's the truth but don't want to say at the same time, because, you know, people get offended. This lie is used when someone speaks about how they did something and it became their biggest achievement when I didn't ask about it. Quite interesting, ain't it?
Again, I don't really mean to say that these are always supposed to be lies, but then, when you consider lying, aren't these your top favourite ones? Don't even try denying, because I know they are!

Keep Smiling!😊

Reaching the end of the post, I will ask what I always ask for. How did you like it? Let me know in the comment box. Also, tell us more about the unique lies that you have said and heard. Or overheard. Anything. All suggestions are welcome.
If you haven't followed me here, do it now! Also, subscribe to the blog if you haven't.
If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are at the top. Share the post with everyone. Share buttons are either on the right side of your desktop screens or the bottom of your mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.

My Profile In Pretty Much Every Social Media



Comments

  1. Yeah, top favourite one indeed. Thanks for reminding these liesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ great work keep up the hard work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your response.. glad to know you liked it. Happy reading❤❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For All That Matters

The Trail Of Thoughts: From Your Jealousy To My Strength

3 Truths We Absolutely Need To Know