For All That Matters
![]() |
| Puzzle pieces |
It's amazing how time has its ways of making us go through so many moments. The beautiful ones, the strange ones, the scaring ones, the ones that break us, and also the ones where we don't know what's going on. Add all these and that's our lives. It's also amazing how so many of those moments make us a different person. Is it for the good or bad? Well, doesn't it depend on how we decide to work with it?
For a moment, let yourself to think. Is it not strange that it's not only the good moments bring the best out of us, but the bad ones might make us know more about ourselves by making us hit the rock bottom? Is it not strange that it's not the bad moments alone that can pull us down, but the over-the-top feelings we have after a good moment, the arrogance after a victory, the over-confidence after a success? Really strange it is.
On further thoughts, I realise that it has to do with me, and not the good and the bad moments that I pass by. Did I use the bad results as a lesson instead of the end of that part of the journey? Did I realise that I have a longer way to go instead of letting my pride get in my way after an achievement? Because if I didn't, bad news awaits.
The pride that I have, it surely does have the tendency of reducing my perceptions of the space. The space between what matters and what doesn't. The space between what has been achieved and what is yet to be achieved. The space between past experience and joys and the present struggle that awaits my notice.
The sadness and regrets over things that have already happened. Well, easier said than done, so no nonsense about how I shouldn't be sad and not regret. Ultimately, those are inevitable feelings that I can't away from. But let's not base everything on those feelings, because guess what, those feelings are temporary enough. Because these feelings are inevitable, not permanent. Because if I have sadness and regret all the time over something, I won't have any place for thoughts that will help me get better.
The worst thoughts that I have is to give up. Why is it so difficult? I won't be able to do it because I am not capable enough. It's taking longer than I thought. I can't see the results I wanted. It's not what I wanted to happen. Let's give up. If this is how you came across the desire to give up, is it too late for me to tell you not to give up? Giving up, really, is a bad choice. Because really, getting exactly what I want is time-consuming, but then, what would have been its importance if it was so easily achievable? Because if it wasn't as difficult to achieve, would I still be working for it?
In the end, all that matters is what I have got to achieve. All that matters is what I want. All that matters is everything but temporary phases- the sadness, the arrogance, the regrets and the over-confidence. All that matters is what I think. What I believe in. What I define my life as. All that matters to me, and all that should matter to me in essentiality, is me.
Keep Smiling!😊
Here's a new post about how we need to know what matters- the temporary phases or the permanent final results. May this find someone who is in their difficult times and help them fight for themselves.
All suggestions are welcome. There's a comment box below. Put in all that you think about this post.
Follow me here if you haven't. The “Follow” at the bottom-left portion of this page(scroll down). Subscribe to this blog now! Subscribe button is at the top of this post.
If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are at the top of your screen. Share the post with everyone. Share buttons are either on the right side of your desktop screens or the bottom of your mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.
![]() |
| My profile picture in pretty much every social media |


❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks😊
Delete