5 Fun But Useful Ways To Spend Your Free Time

Hour-glass
Hour Glass
I learnt this free-time-mechanism quite recently. If you are going to spend your free time sleeping or something, you are going to regret it once you get busy. Have you experienced this, or is it just me?

Free time can be so overwhelming! It's like you want to do a lot of things but you can't think of anything. When I am busy, all I crave for is some free time. But as soon as I get ample time, I spend my time choosing what to do, ending up not getting anything done. Can you relate to this? Well then, here's a list of things that you can choose from whenever you get some free time, that might even benefit you, and I am sure you won't regret spending your time this way!

1. Learn something new: It can be anything of your choice. A new language, or a musical instrument, or a skill like swimming. The list might go on, and I am sure that you must have thought of learning something interesting but never got the time. Well, now you have time, so go for it!

2. Read books: What's better than getting into a different world and experiencing things without having to physically take the pains to do it? What's better than getting yourself to know things that might help you in future? Be it fiction or non-fiction, reading books is always going to bring in wonderful experiences.

3. Practice what you are already good at: Is it writing, or painting, or cooking? If you are good at something, the key is to practice it whenever you can. And having some free time helps here.

4. Clean: Clean everything, ranging from your closet to your room, to your e-mails. Nothing gets back to you like an uncleaned closet or mails, especially when you have no time to check on them. So better clean them up when you have time.

5. Plan: When you have some future goal set up, you need to know how you are going to get to it. That's when the planning part comes into play. Research about how you can get to your goal, what are the steps you need to take, the things you have to learn, etc.

Now that I have this list, I might use my free time better. Or, not. Who knows? Have some other helpful ideas on spending time effectively? Let me know in the comment section below! All feedback and suggestions are also welcome.

Keep Smiling!😊

Follow me here if you haven't done that yet! Subscribe to the blog now.

If you aren't following me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you are going to miss on a lot of fun stuff created especially for social media. All follow buttons are on the top. Share the post with everyone if you liked it. Share buttons are either on the left side of the desktop screens or the bottom of your mobile screens. Click here to send me an email.
My Profile Picture In Pretty Much Every Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For All That Matters

The Trail Of Thoughts: From Your Jealousy To My Strength

3 Truths We Absolutely Need To Know